Listen to this audio recording, based on the Word of GOD, now!
- Avi (Hebrew—meaning: “Father”—Psalm 68:5; Mal. 2)
- Avi-’ad (Hebrew—meaning: “Everlasting Father,” “Eternal Father”—Isaiah 9:6)
- Avinu (Hebrew—meaning: “Our Father”—Isaiah 63:16)
- Father of glory
- Father of lights (James 1:17)
- Father of mercies
- Father of the fatherless (Psa. 68:5)
- Father of our Lord Jesus Christ
- Father of spirits
- Father to Israel (Jer. 31:9)
- God and Father of all
- God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ
- Our Father, our King (Hebrew: Avinu Malkeinu)
- Our Father which is in heaven
- Promise of the Father
John 10:27-30 New Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition (NRSVCE)
27 My sheep hear my voice. I know them, and they follow me.
28 I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one will snatch them out of my hand.
29 What my Father has given me is greater than all else, and no one can snatch it out of the Father’s hand.[a]
30 The Father and I are one.”