- Matthew 6:15 Easy-to-Read Version
But if you don’t forgive others, then your Father in heaven will not forgive the wrongs you do.
- Mark 12:31 English Standard Version
The second is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.”
- Psalms 139:14 English Standard Version
I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.
- Psalms 68:5 English Standard Version
Father of the fatherless and protector of widows is GOD in his holy habitation.
- 1 John 4:19
We love Him, because He first loved us.
- Romans 5:8 English Standard Version
but GOD shows His love for us in that while we were still sinners, CHRIST died for us.
- 2 Corinthians 5:20 English Standard Version
Therefore, we are ambassadors for CHRIST, GOD making his appeal through us. We implore you on behalf of CHRIST, be reconciled to GOD.
- 1 Peter 2:11 Easy-to-Read Version
Dear friends, you are like visitors and strangers in this world. So I beg you to keep your lives free from the evil things you want to do, those desires that fight against your true selves.
- Philippians 3:20 English Standard Version
But our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we await a Savior, the Lord JESUS CHRIST,
- Romans 8:29-30 English Standard Version
29. For those whom He foreknew He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His SON, in order that he might be the firstborn among many brothers.
30. And those whom He predestined he also called, and those whom He called He also justified, and those whom He justified He also glorified.