- 1 Corinthians 3:16
Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?
- Matthew 6:6
But you, when you pray, go into your room, and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly.
- Acts 7:48-50
48. “However, the Most High does not dwell in temples made with hands, as the prophet says:
49. ‘Heaven is My throne, And earth is My footstool. What house will you build for Me? says the Lord, Or what is the place of My rest?
50. Has My hand not made all these things?’
- 1 Corinthians 3:17 New King James Version (NKJV)
If anyone defiles the temple of God, God will destroy him. For the temple of God is holy, which temple you are.
- Romans 12:1
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service.
- James 4:7
Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.
- Galatians 5:22-23 New King James Version (NKJV)
22. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23. gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
- Galatians 5:22-23 Amplified Bible (AMP)
22. But the fruit of the Spirit [the result of His presence within us] is love [unselfish concern for others], joy, [inner] peace, patience [not the ability to wait, but how we act while waiting], kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23. gentleness, self-control. Against such things there is no law.