1 John 4:16 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
16 So we know the love that God has for us, and we trust that love.
God is love. Everyone who lives in love lives in God, and God lives in them.
1 John 4:9 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
9 This is how God showed his love to us: He sent his only Son into the world to give us life through him.
Luke 10:27-28 New King James Version (NKJV)
27 So he answered and said, “ ‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind,’
and ‘your neighbor as yourself.’”
28 And He said to him, “You have answered rightly; do this and you will live.”
– Self-rejection; not accepting yourself,
– Self-hatred; , considering yourself ugly, dumb, clumsy, etc.
– Unforgiveness or bitterness; or that they are still ashamed of (even after repentance).
– Being hard on oneself; always condemning oneself mentally, physically, emotionally, etc. Always seeing yourself as worthless, or
pushing to reach irrational goals just to feel good about yourself.
– Low self-esteem; always seeing yourself as a failure, or less than those around you.
– Ashamed of yourself; refusing to forgive yourself from something in your past.
– Feeling ugly or stupid; seeing yourself as ugly, worthless, stupid, no good for nothing, etc.