18 July 2015 – Faith & Meditate & Imagine (Tamil)
Listen to this audio recording, based on the Word of GOD, now!
verb (used with object), imagined, imagining. 1. to form a mental image of (something not actually present to the senses)
verb (used without object), meditated, meditating.
1. to engage in thought or contemplation; reflect.
- Acts 4:25Who by the mouth of thy servant David hast said, Why did the heathen rage, and the people imagine vain things?
- Romans 1:21Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
- 2 Corinthians 10:5Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
- 1 Timothy 4:15Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.
- Psalm 119:48My hands also will I lift up unto thy commandments, which I have loved; and I will meditate in thy statutes.
- Psalm 119:78Let the proud be ashamed; for they dealt perversely with me without a cause: but I will meditate in thy precepts.
- Psalm 119:97O how love I thy law! it is my meditation all the day.
- Psalm 119:99I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation.