Listen to this audio recording, based on the Word of GOD, now!
- 1 Timothy 6:9-11 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)9 People who want to be rich bring temptations to themselves. They are caught in a trap. They begin to want many foolish things that will hurt them.These things ruin and destroy people.10 The love of money causes all kinds of evil. Some people have turned away from what we believe because they want to get more and more money.But they have caused themselves a lot of pain and sorrow.
- 1 Timothy 6:10 King James Version (KJV)10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
- Matthew 6:2424 No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money.
- Proverbs 23:4-5 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)4 Don’t ruin your health trying to get rich.[ Do not wear yourself out to get rich]If you are smart, you will give it up. 5 In the blink of an eye, money can disappear, as if it grew wings and flew away like a bird.Be Content With Your Needs Being Met – Beware Of Materialism
- Heb 13:5 (RSV) “Keep your life free from the love of money, and be content with what you have.”
- Ps 37:7,16 (NAS) Rest in the Lord and wait patiently for Him; Do not fret because of him who prospers in his way… Better is the little of the righteous than the abundance of many wicked.