Listen to this audio recording, based on the Word of GOD, now!
- Psalm 11:5 New King James Version (NKJV)5 The Lord tests the righteous,But the wicked and the one who loves violence His soul hates.
- Psalm 32:5 New American Bible (Revised Edition) (NABRE)5 Then I declared my sin to you;my guilt I did not hide.I said, “I confess my transgression to the Lord,”and you took away the guilt of my sin.
- Psalm 5:5 English Standard Version (ESV)5 The boastful shall not stand before your eyes;you hate all evildoers.
- 1 John 3:15 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)15 Anyone who hates a fellow believer is a murderer. And you know that no murderer has eternal life.
- 1 John 3:7-10 English Standard Version (ESV)7 Little children, let no one deceive you. Whoever practices righteousness is righteous, as he is righteous.8 Whoever makes a practice of sinning is of the devil, for the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil. 9 No one born of God makes a practice of sinning, for God’s seed abides in him, and he cannot keep on sinning because he has been born of God. 10 By this it is evident who are the children of God, and who are the children of the devil: whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is the one who does not love his brother.